• RSS

Monday, November 14, 2011

Falling into Beauty

It's been six months since I moved to Toronto.  Six months in Jay and my little cozy triplex where we have free reign of the second floor.  Six months that I have lived near a park and never actually gone for a walk in it and I can't believe it!

Fall is by far the most beautiful time to go for a walk in the park, and just recently, Jay and I finally got off our butts to stroll around the famous High Park.  I was in awe at the absolute beauty that radiates from this park!  We got lost, but happily wandered around in it for three hours!  There is a huge pond, a zoo, hiking trails where dogs can wander around without a leash, and monuments.

There was one of those refreshing chills in the wind that make each breath feel more fresh and clean.  The leaves were falling, the colours were vibrant and the people were all calm and happy.  What a gorgeous walk!



2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love finding new places like this! I think it is always suprising finding a beautiful park in the midst of a busy city like Toronto! Hopefully you'll get to go on many more walks before the snow hits!

Ikhlas said...

Dogs running around without leashes? :O

Hehehe, it looks like a really pretty park, Chelse! (regardless of dogs running around)

Post a Comment