• RSS

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Camera Filters

I have a very hard time containing myself with gifts -- as soon as I buy it for you, I want you to open it!  This led to an early exchange of Christmas gifts between my boyfriend and I.  We wanted to open our gifts alone in our first apartment together with our very first tree!  I was so excited to see that he bought  me a digital camera!  I am a HUGE picture person and my camera is becoming a bit ancient.  I spent the night and all day yesterday taking pictures of my apartment and of every move Jay made.  This camera is the coolest thing ever!  Maybe I'm just used to my oldie, but this one has so many features I didn't know a camera could have.  Here are a few shots =).

 
Shot one -- the book cover looks extra creepy with this filter!

 
This tea pot is one of my favourite parts of my bookshelf.  I don't use it that often but it  makes me happy regardless.

My desk never looked so creepy!  Or artistic!

4 comments:

Yaseena said...

hahah these are awesome! and I'm glad Jay got you a new one...your old camera was hitting old age :P

Natalie said...

Hahaha awesome! I love taking pictures too! Hope you get lots of nice shots over Christmas!

Ikhlas said...

Wow, great pictures Chelse! They look super artistic :)

I also have a problem with presents and wanting people to open them RIGHT NOW. hehehe

Taneika said...

Amazing pictures! They look so awesome! Thankyou so so much for stopping by my blog and entering the giveaway! I'm following your blog, I love the look of it - it's really cute - and I look forward to talking books with you :D (and writing those reviews)

Taneika @ Flipping Through the Pages...

Post a Comment