• RSS

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Little Love

Yes, it's Valentines Day; a day full of both those who want everything to be romantic, those who want down with love, and those who are indifferent.  Though I'm sure I have been a bit of all three at some point in my life, I think I have finally decided what today is for me.  It is a day to relish in all the love around you -- your friends, a significant other, family, even yourself.  You love someone, and someone loves you. 

I hope you all told someone you love them today! 


And while I'm here, I wanted to write a little quote that made me smile last night.  This one's for the girls:

A few more glasses of wine and a night of playful banter passed in what felt like seconds [...] We talked about the pressures of the job hunt, the rat race, the career world.  We talked about the pros and cons of settling down young.  We even talked about pensions and mortgages, for God's sake (even though pensions and mortgages seemed a very long way off yet).  The early twenties female mind is a confusing and panicked place, I can tell you that, but I think we all walked away feeling like a few things had been picked apart, analysed and put back in a better order than they had been before.
- Jessica Thompson, THIS IS A LOVE STORY

1 comments:

Ikhlas said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Chelse! A bit late, but hey better late than never right? hehe

Beautiful quote by the way...can't wait to grab a copy of it myself!

xx

Post a Comment