• RSS

Sunday, March 25, 2012

In My Mailbox (5) [Vlog]


Oh boy .. not the most lovely thumbnail.  But.. onward!

Wow -- I talk ridiculously fast here!  Truth be told, my audio has been super difficult for some reason and I recorded this a few times, only to have the audio still stink.  But, you'll get the general idea!

All the great books from my friend Ikhlas are mentioned on her blog: The Whimsical Whims of Ikhlas Hussain.

In case 10 minute videos will put you to sleep, here are the wonders once again!


Hope you all had a wonderful week in books!  Looking forward to seeing what everyone got in their mailbox this week!

In My Mailbox is hosted each Sunday by Kristi at The Story Siren.

5 comments:

Ikhlas said...

Great vlog, Chelse! And what a great book week too :D Can't wait to read your review on The Reckoning...SO jealous!

Also, thanks for the mention! Hope you enjoy them :)
xx

Mimi Valentine said...

LOL it's okay, Chels, I tend to have lots of difficulty with techy stuff sometimes too! x) But it sounds like you have some really cool books to read this week -- some that I've loved before and some that I haven't. Either way, I hope you enjoy them all! :)

Awesome mailbox, Chelsey! Happy reading!

Natalie said...

Souless has a manga too!? Now I am even more pumped to read it! I'm going to go to the library this week sometime and see if they have a copy :) I keep forgetting to pick up The Taker too! I remember you saying how much you LOVED it. I'll have to try and read it before the next book comes out! Great vlog! Even though the sound didn't work it was so much fun to listen to :)Your enthusiasm for the books is contagious!

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Great mailbox! The Future of Us was a very nostalgic read. :) Enjoy!

Giselle from Book Nerd said...

Wonderful picks! I'm reading The Way We Fall right this moment! Chopsticks is a different book isn't it? Photography that tells a story :) Happy reading!
------
Giselle from booknerd.ca
In My Mailbox

Post a Comment